- Quail eggs are small, consistently sized firm white eggs
- Approximately 1 inch long and have an elegant petite appearance
- Pre-cooked and shelled, they are ready-to-use
- Eggs should be rinsed before eating
- Product of Taiwan
Our mission is to be the leader in importing and marketing superior quality specialty foods under our Roland brand and other brands, and to perform in all areas of our organization at levels that exceed the expectations of our customers. We strive to foster an open culture of integrity, respect and pride. We work each and every day to achieve the highest standards and employ the best principles, technologies and personnel. For 79 years Roland Foods has provided customers with exceptional gourmet food. Our dedication to providing quality and consistency has made us a leader amongst specialty food importers and suppliers. We are eager to share our years of culinary expertise, and our wide assortment of quality specialty foods. This item is suitable for use by restaurants, professional chefs or industrial foodservice facilities.
List Price: $ 25.54
- Sizing: Sock size 9-11 will fit a women’s shoe size 6-10
- Fiber Content: 60% Wicking Cotton, 20% Polyester, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- 1 pair included per order
Be the most stylish of your covey in our Outlands quail socks. These gorgeous socks will show your love of this precious creature. Featuring moisture wicking cotton, arch support and a cushioned footbed, these bird socks will be the fashion feather in your cap.
List Price: $ 12.00